It's been a while since we did a 5 on 5. I share five things about me and then you share those five things about you. Ready, set, go...
1) Is your favorite color also the one most prevalent throughout your house? If not, what color is? And what color do you wear when you want to make a statement?My answers:
2) If you had to choose to live through an earthquake, a tornado or a typhoon - which one would you choose and why?
3) What is one show you've watched every episode of that would surprise people to know?
4) Last song you sang out loud in your car or shower?
5) Who would you cast to play you in bio-pic?
Bonus question - favorite winter comfort food?
1) Purple is my favorite color but I have more green around my house. When I want to feel kick-ass, I wear red.
2) Tornado - I grew up with them so I know how they work (sorta).
3) Charmed. Yep. Every. Freaking. Episode. Judge me. Those TNT reruns used to call out to me.
4) Drink You Away by Justin Timberlake. Again... judge me.
5) Hmmm. Younger me or older me? I used to say Queen Latifah but I think now Nia Long. Cuz Nia plays tortured-love-life-with-heart-of-gold-sister-just-out-here-tryna-live like no one else. You feel me.
Bonus - Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, greens and cornbread. Anytime I just want everything to feel "normal" that's my go to meal.
Now you. Ladies, gents. Your answers please...