It's that time again. Good people send me random questions, many of them are about me. As if I don't share enough, good people?! Anyway, I ignore them until I have a free second (or someone asks repeatedly). Here's that free second. I answer then you answer. And here we go...
1. What was your first car and did you you pass your driving test the first time?My first car was a dark brown '78 Monte Carlo that I aptly named Gertrude. The front fender was held up with duct tape. The ceiling fabric was safety-pinned and I rolled a boombox shotgun because hte radio never worked. Gertrude was a difficult chick. In the winter she had to be warmed up for 10 minutes before she was ready to go. And no, I did not pass my driver's test the first time. I couldn't parallel park worth a damn. I didn't get good a parallel parking unitl I moved to the Bay Area where it was a freaking necessity of life.
2. What do you sleep in?Kinda personal, huh? It depends. Let's just say I have a variety of sleepwear options. Everything from t-shirts to gowns. Since you asked, I only like pajama tops, not bottoms. (Why does anyone care?!)
3. When is the last time you made love, not had sex?So extra personal, huh? I appreciate the differentiation yet I only have one word for ya: Nunya.
4. If you cook, what's your signature dish?I do cook. Hmm, my signature dish. I cook a lot of different styles and types of meals. I do a mean red beans and rice. Carnitas. Shrimp fettucine. Probably my grilled garlic salmon with veggies.
5. How much of yourself do you reveal on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc?More than I should but less than I could.
Your turn. Answer one, all, or none. The floor is yours...